I am not reading this list for a week and then this...
Well see what happens if you get the flu...

I am a bit disoriented now, how long will this list be operational ?
Or better the three of them ?

Then I have to add to the general discussion that for me forums are just not that much about information, as my email client. Forums are full of distractions, and I love that my email client presents the information, most of the time, in a unified way, meaning there is no layout/adds/type fancy graphics that are just a distraction...

Someone mentioned a public/accessible bug tracker for nuke, this would have been the most useful addition to this list that was and is missing.
Other than that all was/is there

and on top of that autodesk bought rv... well I am hoping for the best, fingers crossed.

Cheers
johannes