And I should add that it’s possible to do both. The Adobe beta is technically a
forum, but almost nobody I know uses it that way. ALL the posts come in to your
email. You can start a new topic via email. Reply to existing topics via email.
All that. It’s quite nice and probably the answer since it keeps the forum for
those who want it (weirdos. kidding!) but functions just like a mailing list
for those who want to actually work. (kidding, again, of course)

Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
650 728 7060