My bad, the OCIO config is not germane (well, it’s necessary but not
sufficient). You’d need to be able to either specify the color encoding in the
write node, which one doesn’t seem to be able to do today, or to modify
existing chromaticities metadata with a ModifyMetaData node — and there’s no
existing chromaticities metadata to modify.

So yeah, Deke’s suggestion is dead on. oiiotool to inject the metadata into the
file.

On Jan 14, 2016, at 5:21 PM, Joseph Goldstone