I asked off-list about others' experience with the issue. Here's the
response from Kevin Wheatley of Cinesite:
"
nuke does not support the chromaticity attributes at all and strips them
out on reading and has no support for writing them.

Just like most apps don't.
"

If you can configure RV to ignore the primaries in the file, that is
probably your best bet.

HP Duiker
Duiker Research
http://duikerresearch.com/