Hey guys

I am trying to understand the ACES workflow as much as I can right now, but
still, I  have questions in mind that bugs me. Here is what "I think" I
understand so far from the ACES workflow in Nuke

1) I receive a plate shot on X camera. In the colorspace/OCIO color node, I
have the corresponding transform for that camera (IDT)

2) I need to switch Nuke to the ACES colour setting in the script preferences

Now that is where I get confused. I am still confused on the differences
between RRT and ODT. On the various trainings/documents that I have seen, the 2
seems very related. So RRT is the "render" the scene so that we can have a
representation of the scene  that makes senses to our eyes. So in Nuke's world,
are we talking about a kind of "lin to srgb" conversion ? If so, if a lut
exist, where is it living in the ACES workflow. Baked in the RRT?

Then it makes me wonder, if I am now in srgb RRT, what is the ODT doing?

As you can see, I am still quite confused about this. Hopes someone can point
me in the right direction :)

I think that we will have very soon to all deal with ACES very soon but yet, I
have not seen a good and detailed tutorial workflow for Nuke with ACES. Any
tutorial to recommend?