Thanks for the replies. Will check thoses documents

Ok I have just downloaded the profile and its working fine. Now I just tried
something very simple to see if I understand the workflow, and again, looks
like I don't..

I just took a simple colorbar and rendered it as srgb in an exr file.

Then I import the render, switch Nuke to OCIO with the new profile.

Set the colorspace in the exr to RAW

Drop a OCIOColorSpace  IN: Utility - Curve- sRGB    OUT: ACES - ACEScg

Viewer is sRGB D60 sim. (ACES)

ShouldI be expecting the same result that I would have in a regular Nuke
config? Is "Utility - Curve- sRGB" the right input for srgb color images?