I believe that mode is intended more for troubleshooting of slow scripts rather
than daily use. If you didn't use performance metrics you could probably figure
out where things are slowing down by looking at the usual culprits (large bbox,
scanline render, vectorblur, furnace, convolve, etc)

Sent from my iPhone