I have had this problem on several different computers/GPUs. Like Charles
over here, I have just gotten used to it. Right clicking and loading panels
that way instead of dragging and dropping them. Very seldom have the use
for changing the setup once the panels are in place, and workspace saved.

> wrong list, sorry.
>

> Am 14.05.2016 um 10:29 schrieb Simon Björk <bjork.si...@gmail.com>:
>
> Same here as well. I thougt it was just my setup, but sounds like a bug
> then.
>
> Skickat från min iPhone
>
> 14 maj 2016 kl. 09:19 skrev Charles Bedwell <
> charles.bedw...@encorepost.com>:
>
> I have the same problem. I’ve just gotten used to it. I showed the issue
> to someone from The Foundry and they thought it was ‘unusual’.
>

> On 13 May 2016 at 22:56:44, Ryan O'Phelan (designer...@gmail.com) wrote:
>
> CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL
>

> https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/nuke/sys-reqs/
>
> They specify this one. Maybe I'll try that.
> NVIDIA Driver 340.x
>
> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Randy Little <randyslit...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What are the supported drivers for nuke?
>> On May 13, 2016 17:28, "Ryan O'Phelan" <designer...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I was looking around for a post about this, but couldn't find any.
>>>
>>> I just got a GTX 980ti card, and noticed that when I pull a pane off of
>>> the GUI, the Nuke GUI freezes. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL then ESC and then the
>>> GUI returns. I've seen this issue before, but I don't know how to fix it.
>>>
>>> I'm pretty sure my card drivers are up to date (version 365.10), since
>>> I just installed it yesterday.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ryan

> DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or
> unexpected emails

> [image: encorepost.co.uk]
>
> This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
> addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you
> are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is
> strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately
> notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any
> copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot
> be guaranteed.

*Severin Mathiesen*  | Compositor/3D Artist | Gimpville AS