Same here,

though if I recall it was only on win, never posix...

Am 5/15/16 um 6:12 AM schrieb Info Mail Bag:
Hey hey

I never wish any one bad tidings, but I am glad some else has come across this, I have had this issue from time to time at various studios.

always nvidia cards, IT has never been able to track down the issue as other boxes with the same specs never had the issue.

first time I got it was in early 2011, most recently was a month or so ago.

I am sorry I am no help but I feel your pain.

I just just bring up the task manager which seems to let it pop right into place ctrl,alt,del

sorrry
-adam