I’m interested in automating Quicktime to dpx/jpeg sequences for Nuke/Nuke
studio through FFmpeg as a pre-edit step during ingestion.  Is there anything
in particular ( besides file sizes, color settings) that I should be aware of
to keep Nuke happy and the files as close to native as possible?

Michael Hodges
Atlanta