Hi all,

I have a timeline with several comp containers, all rendered.
I mistakenly tried re-rendering some of teh containers, but the output is protected (because of our publishing pipeline), so the render failed and the clip now shows nothing (and is in a red error state). I now decided that I don't actually need to re-render, and would like to see the comp containers output, but I can't because it's in an error state. How can I tell the clip to not worry about the error and just show it's output?

This simple mistake just destroyed my timeline :(

Cheers,
frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>

*vfx for storytellers <http://www.ohufx.com>*

*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation & consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>**

*W E L L I N G T O N    |    N E W   Z E A L A N D *