About that crash reporting:
I used to get alot of crashes without crash reporter coming up. It wasn’t
Nuke10 but some versions ago, maybe 8. Also, almost no shop i ever worked at
allows for outside communication of the workstation nuke is running on. IT
security reasons whatsoever. So even if there is a report, it cannot be sent.
I thought this is worth mentioning. Don’t be fooled by the numbers of reports
coming in. There are much more crashes than reports.

Daniel