Does anyone have a solution they can share about how to get an alias
working in a bash script? In unix nomenclature, I mean an alias to a binary
(such as nuke, ffmpeg, whatever) that will execute in a non-interactive
non-login shell context.

My unix skills are not the greatest, and googling has not yielded a result
that works for me.

I thought initially my aliases would work in /etc/bash.bashrc since they
are available to all users, but it's ignored by the bash script.

My current solution has been to add the path to the binary directly to the
script, but it would obviously be better to abstract it out. Is there any
way to add a C-style "include" in the script header, and where would I
store the alias definitions in that case?

Thanks for any help,
Michael