Ant's script, or something like it, really needs to be part of the UI. I've
seen the issue where Nuke comps are supplied as qt refs for the timeline
and they are 24fps. There is no way to get that to conform automatically on
import to a 23.98 timeline. If the comp is generated by Nuke Studio then it
will have that super accurate 23.97602463 frame rate. But otherwise, it's
highly likely that the comp will be submitted as 24fps. Then you have to
manually change them all.