On 19/9/19 2:34 am, Sebastian Berg wrote:
Hi all,

to try and make some progress towards a decision since the broad design
is pretty much settling from my side. I am thinking about making a
meeting, and suggest Monday at 11am Pacific Time (I am open to other
times though).

My hope is to get everyone interested on board, so that we can make an
informed decision about the general direction very soon. So just reach
out, or discuss on the mailing list as well.

The current draft for an NEP is here:
https://hackmd.io/kxuh15QGSjueEKft5SaMug?both

Mon Sept 23 sounds good. Please reach out to the possible consumers of the API to get wider input.

- Pandas

- Astropy

- Numba

- ???

It may be a bit too short notice, but it seems like there is enough to talk about even if only the NumPy community show up.

Where/how will the meeting take place?

Matti