On 20/3/24 15:13, Hemant Singh via NumPy-Discussion wrote:
Stanford and MIT jointly developed the Weld language and compiler to run NumPy
and Pandas significantly faster, 10x-250x.
My company has changed the compiler to be production ready. Anyone interested
in trialing this compiler, please contact me with your work email.

Best,

Hemant

Hi Hemant. Weld seems like a cool technology. It seems that the opensource weld repo [0] has been dormant for the past couple of years. Will you be contributing back to that? We would like to encourage free access to technology, but understand people need to make a living. Do you have a model for licensing or sharing your compiler?

Matti

[0] https://github.com/weld-project/weld