On Tue, 15 May 2007, Charles R Harris apparently wrote:
> If a CSS can set all the font styles, item spacing, and
> treatment of explanatory text, that would be the more
> flexible route.

I'm not sure what "treatment" meams here,
but if it is a matter of font decisions or spacing,
the answer should be yes.

> If we can also make SeeAlso generate links to the
> referenced  routines I will be very satisfied.

epydoc supports documentation cross-reference links.
I think you get what you want (if I understand) just
but putting the name in back ticks, `like_this`.
That will give me a link to the like_this function
in the same module (and maybe anywhere in the package,
but I'm not sure).

Cheers,
Alan