On Tue, 15 May 2007, Charles R Harris apparently wrote:
> Looks like the font used for section headings can be
> specified, but there is nothing in the epydoc.css file
> that looks like it affects the consolidated lists or the
> movement of a section heading to the top of the output.
> I think the latter comes from reST because that is where
> it is documented.

I cannot imagine that reST would move things around unless
you ask, so that must be an epydoc decision. Perhaps
I recall (?) that the epydoc developer expressed willingness
to revisit this decision or make it modifiable.

I suppose it might be modified by floating it (with CSS),
but that seems a last resort.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac