Hi,

As far as I am concerned, the issue needs a cosmetic fix of renaming
pythonxerbla to python_xerbla and the rest of the issue can be
postponed to 1.2.

Note that this isn't purely a numpy issue. To fix the
issue, system or user provided blas/lapack libraries need to be changed,
we can only give instructions how to do that. Doing the change
automatically requires testing the corresponding support code for many
different platforms and setups - this requires some effort and time..
and most importantly, some volunteers.

Pearu