Wes,
Sorry to contact you directly. I answered to this ad on 05/24, sending a cover
letter and a link to my resume to Matt. However, I didn't get any news since.
Do you mind telling me how to check the status of my application ? If it is
rejected, so it goes, but I'd still like to know.
In other news, I have plenty of free time in front of me and need a project of
some sort to stay busy. That'd be a good opportunity to work on a standard way
to deal w/ time series in Numpy/Scipy, eg providing bridges between
scikits.timeseries and pandas...
Let me know what you think.
Sincerely,
P.