Hi,
This followup on tickets that I had previously indicated. So I want to
thank Mark, Ralph and any people for going over those!

For those that I followed I generally agreed with the outcome.

Ticket 301: 'Make power and divide return floats from int inputs (like
true_divide)'
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/301
Invalid because the output dtype is the same as the input dtype unless
you override using the dtype argument:
 >>> np.power(3, 1, dtype=np.float128).dtype
dtype('float128')
Alternatively return a float and indicate in the docstring that the
output dtype can be changed.

Ticket 354: 'Possible inconsistency in 0-dim and scalar empty array types'
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/354
Invalid because an empty array is not the same as an empty string.

Ticket 1071: 'loadtxt fails if the last column contains empty value'
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1071
Invalid mainly because loadtxt states that 'Each row in the text file
must have the same number of values.' So of cause loadtxt must fail when
there are missing values.

Ticket 1374: 'Ticket 628 not fixed for Solaris (polyfit uses 100% CPU
and does not stop)'
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1374
Unless this can be verified it should be set as needs_info.

Bruce