On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 12:01 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.har...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.br...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.har...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > A significant segfault problem has been reported against Numpy 1.10.2
>> > and I
>> > want to make a quick 1.10.3 release to get it fixed. Two questions
>> >
>> > What exactly is the release process that has been decided on? AFAIK, I
>> > should just do a source release on Sourceforge, ping Matthew to produce
>> > wheels for Mac and wait for him to put them on pypi, and then upload the
>> > sources to pypi.
>>
>> You're welcome to ping me to do the Mac wheels, but I'd be even
>> happier if you could have a go at triggering the build, to see if you
>> can make it work:
>>
>> https://github.com/MacPython/numpy-wheels
>

> Hmm... Since it needs to build off the tag to have the correct behavior, I
> assume that that needs to be set explicitly.

No, the build system uses a script I wrote to find the tag closest in
development history to master, by default - see :
http://stackoverflow.com/a/24557377/1939576

So, if you push a tag, then trigger a build, there's a good chance
that will do what you want.  If not, then you can set the tag or
commit explicitly at :

https://github.com/MacPython/numpy-wheels/blob/master/.travis.yml#L5

> Also, it didn't look as if your
> last pypi uploads were signed. Did you upload with twine?

I did yes - with a custom uploader script [1], but I guess it would be
better to download, sign, then upload again using some other mechanism
that preserves the signature.

Cheers,

Matthew

[1] https://github.com/MacPython/terryfy/blob/master/wheel-uploader