On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 09:42:15 +0000,
Matthew Brett <matthew.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Robert McLeod <robbmcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Instead of trying to decipher what someone wrote on a Wikipedia, why
>> don't you look at a working piece of source code?

>> e.g.

>> https://github.com/3dem/relion/blob/master/src/euler.cpp

> Also - have a look at https://pypi.python.org/pypi/transforms3d - and
> in particular you might get some use from symbolic versions of the
> transformations, e.g. here :
> https://github.com/matthew-brett/transforms3d/blob/master/transforms3d/derivations/eulerangles.py

> It's really easy to mix up the conventions, as I'm sure you know - see
> http://matthew-brett.github.io/transforms3d/reference/transforms3d.euler.html

Thank you very much for providing this package.  It looks like this is
exactly what I was trying to do (learn).  The symbolic versions really
help show what is going on in the derivations sub-package by showing how
each of the 9 matrix elements are found.  I'll try to hack it to use
active rotations.

--
Seb