On 23.03.22 21:40, Jim Klimov via Nut-upsuser wrote:
That's odd, seems a spam or phish sneaked through to the list.

NOT from me :)

yes, and since header rewriting hides the original sender address into the Reply-To:, it's not easy to distinguish in the mail index:

From: Jim Klimov via Nut-upsuser via Nut-upsuser
<nut-upsuser@alioth-lists.debian.net>

spam to debian lists can be "bounced" (elm/mutt function, thundebird has "mail redirect" addon for this) to report-lists...@lists.debian.org - I'm not sure whether nut-users has the same protection as it's alioth-lists.debian.net/lists.alioth.debian.org

also, spam in debian archives can be reported via report button, which is missing in nut-upsuser archives.

I'm not sure how is this list related to debian infrastructure...

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022, 21:38 Jim Klimov via Nut-upsuser via Nut-upsuser <