Hello,

I am using Nut 2.8.0 (2.8.0-7 packages) Debian 'Bookworm' in it's Devuan form
'Daedalus'.

When I look at my Eaton (ex-MGE Powerware) E5115 UPS boxes in NUT 'upsstats" I
am confused by the battery readings.

Under the 'System' column I can click on the link and obtain a GUI with a few
meters.

The NUT 'upsstats' battery voltage meter for these E5115 UPS boxes is almost in
the lower level RED zone which is just under 40 volts. The GREEN zone seems to
be 48 to 55 volts with a RED zone above that.

Here's the confusing part: These Eaton E5115 UPS boxes only have 3x 12v 9Ah
sealed lead-acid AGM battery blocks inside them. I verified that after I
recently changed out some aged batteries from those boxes. There is no room for
any more battery blocks in the case.

NUT 'upsstats' reports the battery voltage as 40.25 volts for 1 of the UPS
boxes and 39.02 volts for the other UPS box. Those voltages seem reasonable
(and similar to past results for other battery blocks) for NEW 12v sealed
lead-acid AGM battery blocks.

When I look at the 'Data tree' link from the NUT 'upsstats' tool I can see the
organized list of data from the UPS. There does not appear to be any upper or
lower battery charge limits in that data.

So, how does NUT 'upsstats' figure out it's upper and lower limits and where it
places it's RED zones? Can these meters be adjusted in some way?

/Jeff/