Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

./clients/upsrw -s ups.delay.shutdown=30 -u apcmon -p pass123 apc1500
OK

# ./clients/upsc apc1500

[...]

ups.delay.shutdown: 30
ups.delay.start: 250

..and apparently can be written as well.

Yes, but this value could also be changed before the patches. (See previous posts)

Not in the same way. I'm not really interested in what NUT thinks about this value, it is where it is stored. Previously, this value would be a driver side variable (without the UPS ever knowing we changed it) while in this case, it is a value stored (and modified) in the UPS. I was hoping that the UPS would consider this value for the minimum shutdown delay, but apparently it doesn't. Chances are it is something completely different... :-(

Happy to dig as deep as you would like me to. (I would like to get the CS 500 sorted out too though) I will check again with the unmodified code, but I'm fairly sure that the output will cycle when power is present. (even with on and offdelay values at the default 90 minimum)

That's even weirder...

I would still like to see the full output of the below command. An earlier version you posted was incomplete (the report descriptor was missing, which is vital to be able to check our HID parser without access to a specific UPS model). Could you please post the output of

  /path/to/usbhid-ups -DD -a apc1500 > APC_Smart-UPS_1000.log 2>&1

here? The redirection of stderr to stdin was probably missing in your previous post.

I'll do it now and attach it here.....

Sorry about that, the report descriptor is only reported at debug level 3 (or higher). So I need the output of the below command instead:

   /path/to/usbhid-ups -DDD -a apc1500 > APC_Smart-UPS_1000.log 2>&1

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)