Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

There is no call for language like that. I've spent a huge amount of time in the last six weeks trying to sort this problem with your code.

This is not *my* code. I'm just trying to help here. I would be more than happy to ditch the APC support from NUT entirely, but due to popular demand this is just not an option.

I'll go and find other alternatives if you take that attitude.

Whatever. I have better things to do too with my free time.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)