Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

Yes, that does the trick!

# clients/upscmd -u apcmon -p pass123 apc1500 shutdown.return

has the desired effect.

Good. I assume you tried this on the CS-500, right? Do you have any idea how long the delay is before the device actually shuts down?

Would you like me to provide any more output?

It would be nice to know under what conditions you tested this command. We would like to see what happens both with and without mains present at the time of running this command. I both work as expected, we may have found a workable solution. I do have to check the report descriptors of some other APC devices, to check if we're not shooting ourselves in the foot by adding this (to see if there may be conflicts with other known devices).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)