On 12/06/2013 10:57 PM, Kris Jordan wrote:
> [...]
(*) Some UPS's do provide extra options to determine when they will
restore power to load.

That would be a nice feature.

Anyway, it is a strange thing that I can set the waiting time for power to be restored if main power comes back before offdelay has elapsed, but the UPS ignores this setting if main power comes back after offdelay has elapsed. To me it seems intuitive to restore power only after ondelay has elapsed no matter if main power has come back before or after offdelay.

I can see that my UPS (MGE Protection Center 675) has a parameter ups.timer.start (currently holding the strange value of -10). Any idea if this could help and how this parameter can be changed?

Regards:
Angel