Using the upsrw command I was able to change the value of
battery.charge.low from 10 to 40, so my problem is solved for now (at
least temporarily, until I get my battery replaced).

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day!

---

- - - - -
Stoycho Ganev
Linux Administrator

EPAY JSC

16 Ivan Vazov st., fl.4
Sofia 1000
UIC: 131409398
tel: (+359 2) 921 08 50
fax: (+359 2) 987 91 31

s.ga...@datamax.bg
https://www.epay.bg [1]

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to!

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Links:
------
[1] https://www.epay.bg/