On Mon, 3 Apr 2017, Gene Heskett wrote:

Nut, IIRC, can do a periodic battery test by putting it offline, using
the battery, for a predetermined length of time, weekly, monthly etc,

We definitely don't want that in this instance either!  (Unless it is a
dual PS server.) We want the ALARM that the nut driver is generating, and upsd is passing on - to be acted on in some way by upsmon. Which
NOTIFYCMD is run when there is an ALARM?

--
              Stuart D. Gathman <stu...@gathman.org>