On 04/04/17 15.19, Arnaud Quette wrote:

[cuuut]

there is a Github issue: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/415
+ a branch with the implementation:
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/tree/upsmon_alarm

For now:
- upsmon can react on the ALARM notify type, as with other events, and
WALL+SYSLOG+EXEC...
- I've also fixed the CGI to expose the ALARM flag, which was not done.

A possible improvement would be to send the content of ups.alarm, but that
requires more thinking and time.
And the current implementation already points at this data.

@Jon: would you be able to test this branch and ack? (including the "covers (or
not) my needs...)

yeah, I can do that, but I'd prefer to wait a few days and test with a machine that does nothing else and with NUT software that my main servers does not rely on.

I've just ordered a new Eaton 5SC 1500i as a replacement because it is listed as very well supported. Once it gets here I'll get the broken UPS free and I'll install the NUT software on a test machine.

JonB