Hi,

I'm using nutch to create a site search facility for a couple of site.

I upgraded from 0.6 to 0.7.1 a few days ago and have just noticed that blank
users are being registered on my site at the exact times the cron job runs
the crawl tool to re-index the site.  This means that the crawler is now
submitting a post request from the registration form!  Is this a new
'feature' of 0.7 or 0.7.1?  I can't find any mention in changes.txt and I
can't find any config option referring to it.  Surely the crawler should
never submit form input?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy Read