Hi Guys,

  Any progress on the 0.8 release? Was there any resolution about which JIRA
issues to complete before the 0.8 release? We had a bit of conversation
there and some ideas, but no definitive answer...

Thanks for your help, and sorry to pester ;)

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246