Hey guys,
I have a mapreduce job that sets up a directory for pagerank. It iterates
over all the segments and then outputs a MapFile containing the data. When I
go to open the outputted directory with another MapReduce job it fails
saying that it cannot find the path. The path that it thinks it is trying to
open does not include the part-00000 directory. Both my directory (and all
other directories for that matter) have the same structure which is
/path/part-00000/<whatever>. I feel like this is a really stupid error and I
have forgotten something that is easily fixed. Any ideas?

Steve