Hi,
I am working on a focused Crawler for which I need the HTML meta tag info in
ParseOutputFormat.java. It provides me with the parse of the HTML page so is
there a way to Extract the HTML meta tags value through parse.getData?

For Ex. for html page :

charset=utf-8"><!-- Generated by Topcat -->
<title>BBCHindi.com</title>

I would like to extract the keywords content in through the parse.