Hi Andrzej (and other Nutch developers),

I'd originally made it Thursday because that's when the Nutch talk is scheduled, but if that's not an important factor than earlier in the week is fine.

Tuesday has several Lucene MeetUps already. But Wednesday seems to be wide open. Let me know if you think I should move it one day earlier.

Thanks,

-- Ken