Authors,

As is customary, here is my review of this draft. The draft is clear and to the
point – thanks. However, I have a few minor editorial comments that I would
appreciate if you could address before we progress the draft to the next stage.

  1.  The text is missing the definitive article (a/the, etc) or plurals (s) in
many cases. This makes it difficult to read. The introduction is particularly
at fault, but there are other areas too. Please go through the draft and add
these.
  2.  There are some cases where you have broken up extremely long sentences
with many commas, when use of a full stop / period would be more appropriate.
This also makes the text difficult to parse. Please go through the draft and
update the text as necessary.

Thanks,

Matthew