From: MatthewBocci(Nokia) <matthew.bo...@nokia.com>
To: NVO3 <nvo3@ietf.org>;draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-gen...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-gen...@ietf.org>;
Date: 2022年11月25日 19:37
Subject: [nvo3] Document shepherd review of draft-ietf-nvo3-bfd-geneve-03

Authors,

As is customary, here is my review of this draft. The draft is clear and to the
point – thanks. However, I have a few minor editorial comments that I would
appreciate if you could address before we progress the draft to the next stage.

The text is missing the definitive article (a/the, etc) or plurals (s) in many
cases. This makes it difficult to read. The introduction is particularly at
fault, but there are other areas too. Please go through the draft and add these.

There are some cases where you have broken up extremely long sentences with
many commas, when use of a full stop / period would be more appropriate. This
also makes the text difficult to parse. Please go through the draft and update
the text as necessary.

 Thanks,

Matthew