Well, how uncanny is that?  I spent last Thursday and Friday at Bryant
Park desperately building my virtual rent party site -
http://www.rentparty.org - using a borrowed laptop, TextEdit and Terminal.
 Maybe one of these days, if I keep hangin' out there, I'll run into
someone willing to interview me on the spot for a job or to at least
review my resume ...

Donald