Virtual rent party? What a crazy concept! How about "virtual internet guru?"
Like... camp out on a bench at Bryant with your browser set to google.com and
provide answers to questions.

Virtual internet guru rate card:

50 cents per answer
$1 per correct answer

~Rolz

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well, how uncanny is that?  I spent last Thursday and Friday at Bryant
Park desperately building my virtual rent party site -
http://www.rentparty.org - using a borrowed laptop, TextEdit and Terminal.
Maybe one of these days, if I keep hangin' out there, I'll run into
someone willing to interview me on the spot for a job or to at least
review my resume ...

Donald

Ok so Bryant wireless is not provided by NYCWireless but hey a little
credit for all the work we put into building the network and supporting
the first year doesn't suck.

http://reiter.weblogger.com/
"Jason Calacanis, chairman and co-founder of the for-profit Weblog firm,
Weblogs, Inc., is experimenting using New York City's Bryant Park as his
office.  Bryant Park has free WiFi, provided by NYCWireless.

Jason began working in the park yesterday (see photo below) and
continues today."