NYCWireless,

If anyone does want to try putting m0n0wall on a Linksys, get the
WRT54GS (aka "with Speedbooster").  It comes with 8MB EEPROM, whereas
the regular WRT54G has just 4MB (m0n0wall needs "less than 5MB").

Caveat emptor: I'm not saying it will work.   I have no idea if you
actually can put m0n0wall on a Linksys--that's what I'm asking.  Has
anyone done this?

Here's the potential value...
* Approximate price for a correctly outfitted Soekris:  $300
* Approximate price for Linksys WRT54GS: $117

Let us know.

Rob

Specs on Router:
http://docs.sveasoft.com/SV-WRT54GHardware.html