On Mon, 31 May 2004, Rob Kelley wrote:

> If anyone does want to try putting m0n0wall on a Linksys, get the
> WRT54GS (aka "with Speedbooster").  It comes with 8MB EEPROM, whereas
> the regular WRT54G has just 4MB (m0n0wall needs "less than 5MB").

"m0n0wall is based on a bare-bones version of FreeBSD".

Right here there is a problem.  The Linksys source comes with a BINARY
version of both the Ethernet (et.o) and Wireless (wl.o).  I very much
doubt you could insert a Linux kernel module without source into *BSD, and
have the whole thing run on MIPSel arch.

Kevin "Starfox" Arima