I use an HP OfficeJet g85 printer/copier/fax machine and I'm using the Motorola box.

  I hope this helps.

Jose Marinez

On Jun 21, 2004, at 12:13 PM, Jonathan Hirschman wrote:

What are you using to fax with? Which VOIP box did they give you?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jose Marinez wrote:

Vonage tells you that you need to get a special line for faxes. You have to pay about $10 for it per month. I have the small business package that includes the additional fax number and it works. I've been a Vonage customer for about 6 months. They've lowered the international rates twice and the monthly rate once. I couldn't be any happier and I'm never going back to Verizon again.