dustin, ben, et al (i dont know what that really means :o)
- re pricing for evdo... you know it'll probably go UP as soon as Rev
A comes out... BUT EVDO basic looks like it'll hit $59 pretty soon...
thanks sprint!

i just put up a poll about evdo pricing... verizon wireless and sprint
are looking at it right now... do you guys mind voting?

yeah, i know, vzw and pcs does their own market research with big
firms like jupiter BUT you'd be surprised what corporate changes the
members and comments in our websites have pushed...

if you wanna... the poll is at
http://hacks.wirelessinternetcoverage.com under "EVDO REAL WORLD APP -
everyone is welcome here". its brand new..

--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com

2611 S. Pacific Coast Highway 101