NYCwireless is looking for people that think they are receiving interference from neighboring wireless access points. We are going to bring over diagnostic equipment. and see what the situation really is. Please shoot me an email with the description of your problem and I will let you know if we are going to include your location in the study. One way to "see" interference is to bring up the list of wireless networks your computer can detect. If your getting a list of 5 or more then *maybe* your suffering interference. Although there is no way to know for sure.

- Dustin -