From: Corey Finger here...@yahoo.com
Sent 10/12/2009 1:32:40 PM
To: New York nysbirds-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Swainson's Hawk Pics

If the list hasn't suffered Swainson's Hawk picture overload yet here is a
link to my shots from yesterday evening (Sunday the 11th). Thanks to Rich
Guthrie for finding the bird and to Will Raup who awaited our trio from
Queens yesterday and made sure we got right on the bird.

http://10000birds.com/swainsons-hawk-in-new-york-state.htm

And a question...has there ever been a Swainson's Hawk in New York that
showed such site fidelity? Bull's Birds of NYS mentions numerous sightings
but indicates that most of them were from hawkwatches.

Good Birding,
Corey Finger

http://10000birds.com