If the list hasn't suffered Swainson's Hawk picture overload yet here is a link
to my shots from yesterday evening (Sunday the 11th).  Thanks to Rich Guthrie
for finding the bird and to Will Raup who awaited our trio from Queens
yesterday and made sure we got right on the bird.

http://10000birds.com/swainsons-hawk-in-new-york-state.htm

And a question...has there ever been a Swainson's Hawk in New York that showed
such site fidelity? Bull's Birds of NYS mentions numerous sightings but
indicates that most of them were from hawkwatches.

Good Birding,
Corey Finger

http://10000birds.com