For the benefit of anyone who is unfamiliar with the Captree location, and may not have the benefit of other birders around to help spot the bird when they arrive, I have posted a map.

http://tinyurl.com/2flwlqg

This bird is a potential 1st NYS record, so many people are likely to want to see it. I have marked the map with the location the bird favors, and the location from where the observers were able to see the bird without alarming it.

Please keep this in mind if you go, and good luck!

Arie Gilbert
President: Queens County Bird Club Inc.
http://qcbirdclub.org