I would like to know if the Bernacle Goose has been seen today (Sunday,
November 28) ? We went to Orchard Beach yesterday (from 12:00 to 3:00PM) but we
could not locate the bird among the several groups of Canada Geese that were on
the grass areas near the main parking (first road to the right before the main
entrance).

Thanks for any update,

FP